[cisco-voip] CME - CUE configuration

Mike Reilly reillyipt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:58:45 EDT 2007

Having issues with a cme cue configuration.  When I press the voicemail button on the phone goes to cue and says please enter your id. I am on a phone that has a cue mailbox.  When i call the phone and do not answer i get a busy signal.

If i put in the id when pressing the voicemail button I get for security reasons you must configure this mailbox from the primary mailbox.

Any ideas?  Can i see the way the call is being forwarded to vm? meaning the digits being forwarded?