[cisco-voip] "No participant info" when press "Join" softkey

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 02:26:00 EDT 2007

"If you get an error stating "No Participant Info"
when attempting to use Join, be sure that you have
selected at least one call in addition to the active
call, which is automatically selected."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008040153b.html

This is from CCM 4.0(2) but I'd certainly think Cisco
would keep the same methods in the Linux version too.