[cisco-voip] "No participant info" when press "Join" softkey

Jefflin Choi jefflin.choi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:37:19 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Thanks.  Read the link.

>From our test, we have selected 2nd call and press join....this is where the
problem appears.
But if selecting the first caller to be active, join works just fine.

>From the doc:
"be sure that you have selected at least one call in addition to the active
call"

We indeed do have one call in addition to an active all. Just that the order
of which active call is gives out a problem. contradicting with "in addition
to the active call, *which is automatically selected."* if my understanding
of the statement is correct.

I can't find a doc which states that, in order to use "join", select the
fist call as the active call first.

If have time, i will try the "join" from ccm4.

Thanks,
Jeff

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008040153b.html