[cisco-voip] ipcc express MOH selection

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:18:02 EDT 2007

Two options for you:

Change the user hold audio source of the CTI Ports (not the route point). If
you are using IPCCX 4.x, you change this in the JTAPI call control group
configuration. Or I guess you could put those CTI ports in a different
device pool that has your desired music already configured.

or instead of putting the caller on hold just play the music file you want
as either a prompt or a prompt within a menu. Another email about doing it
this way just passed through this list within the past day or 2.

hope that helps

On 7/20/07, Erik Erasmus (E) <ErasmuE4 at telkom.co.za> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> Does anyone know how one can select the specific MOH used for an IPCC
> express customer service Queue script. I have more than on script
> application and currently the scripts all use the default call manager MOH
> -- SampleAudio source. If possible I would like to use a different hold
> music on one of the script applications when callers go on hold. I tried
> changing the MOH source on the call manager side under the cti routepoint
> linking to the scripts jtapi trigger point but this did not seem to make a
> difference.
>

> In the scripts under the hold step – also – no parameters to specify a
> specific MOH file.
>

> Any help will be appreciated

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations