[cisco-voip] dtmf-relay in IOS dial-peer

Pete Fabian pfabian at telesphere.com
Mon Jul 23 00:50:49 EDT 2007

I have never dealt specifically with CVP, but what I have seen in other
applications is when you are listing all three you are saying you prefer
rtp-nte, but will also negotiate to h245-signal or h245-alphanumeric if need
be.  The 2 endpoints will negotiate and choose only one type and you will
only send dtmf once

  _____