[cisco-voip] Can CCME be used for SRST purposes?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 23 22:03:49 EDT 2007

take a look closely at the requirements of using CME as SRST. i don't like
the restrictions, so we went with pure SRST if you can call it that.

in particular, the extra configuration steps, plus the difference in total
number of supported phones during the WAN outage. it might give you more
features, but we're hoping that there won't be so many WAN outages.

I believe it costs a bit more too.