[cisco-voip] IPCC Enterprise / CAD issue

Chris Beck - CEC CBeck at careered.com
Wed Jul 25 17:55:09 EDT 2007

I have one that is becoming comical in duration to fix....

Background:  Callmanager 4.13sr3b, IPCC Enterprise System PG 7.0sr3, CAD
7.0sr3

We are trying to pass PV1 through to the enterprise data layout pane of
CAD.  Our troubleshooting has gotten us to the point where we know the
CTIOS server on the PG has the variables populated for the call, but the
CAD services don't populate the variables for said call.  Thus, the
agent workstation doesn't get the variable populated. (The data layout
pane has the row for the variable, but no value.)

Has anyone seen this?

-Chris

Chris Beck

Enterprise Voice Architect