[cisco-voip] Guest VM on CUE

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:35:54 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

I just had a customer ask if we could create "guest" mailboxes on his system
which is cme/cue.
I know about the GD mailbox but that isn't what they want. They need VM
boxes set up but with no DN's attached to them that already have ephones
assigned. The personnel this is intended for do not have their own DN's
since they float around, but they would like to still be able to have calls
forwarded to their VM so that they can check it from anywhere within the
company. I thought about just creating a group of DN's and not assigning
them to any ephones, would this work?  I've never tried doing this before,
all my VM boxes always have users assigned to them to a particular DN.

Thanks,

Joel P.