[cisco-voip] PRI Gateway CallingPres Prohib

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Jul 26 17:18:40 EDT 2007

Does anybody know if there is a way to mark outbound calls as anonymous
(or CallingPres Prohib) on a Cisco voice gateway (2600, 3600, 3800,
etc)?  We are using * and passing calls via SIP to a 2600 with PRI card
to telco.  We mark it on *, but it either doesn't get to the gateway, or
the gateway changes it.  I can't just strip the number as our PRI
provider then puts our lead DID on the call.  I need to mark it as
anonymous and I can't figure out how to do that.  I would think there
would be a translation-rule or something like that, but I haven't been
able to find one that would work.  Thanks.

Peder