[cisco-voip] CDR files are not introducing to the CAR

proactiveone at gmail.com proactiveone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:38:55 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have Cisco CallManager 5.1. I always face problems in the CDR.
In CDR Loader settings, I have set the Loading interval of 15 minutes
and also Loading Duration as 15min. The CDR is producing the CDR
files but it is not introducing to the CAR. I has stopped from last 20
days to introduce the CDR files into the CAR.
If I go the command line I am able to see the CDR files there upto this
date.
But they are not introducing to the CAR. I have restarted the CDR_Repository

service and CDR agent services as well. But it did not work. CDR_Repository
and CDR agent service is only running on my first node and only CDR agent
service
is running on my other nodes. From service parameter I have set the 120min
to send my CDR files to the billing server as well.Coz
 after every 2 hours I need
my Publisher to send the CDR files to the billing server. By default it is 1
min.
Could any one point out what could be the reason or where shall I see to fix
this.

Thank you,
Regards,