[cisco-voip] CCME IP phone 7960 disable call-waiting

tele tele at plexialab.it
Fri Jul 27 10:07:01 EDT 2007

solved.

"To prevent the presentation of call waiting calls in a hunt group
situation, you should use the command huntstop channel. This command can
be used independently of, and in addition to, the plain huntstop
command. The huntstop channel command prevents incoming calls from
hunting on busy from the first virtual voice port channel to the second
channel. It does not affect hunting between dial peers. It influences
channel hunting only within the voice port. The huntstop channel command
can be used in any dual-line ephone-dn. Its use is not restricted to
ephone-hunt.
The effect of the huntstop channel command is to prevent incoming calls
from reaching the second channel of a dual-line ephone-dn. This
effectively reserves the second channel for outgoing calls from the
ephone-dn. This can be used to guarantee the availability of the second
channel to support the second call instance required for features such
as three-party conference and call transfer with consultation."

for example:

ephone-dn 3 dual-line
 number 11
 huntstop channel