[cisco-voip] IPCC and device profiles

Barron, Stephen M. SBarron at stinson.com
Mon Jul 30 16:31:53 EDT 2007

I have a user that travels between 2 offices and logs into an extension
mobility profile and then to ipcc (desktop agent) with no problems.

recently while the user was at the second office (not home office)
someone logged into his phone.  The IPCC user was kicked out of the
queue and could not log back in.

Is there anything that I can do for this guy?  Both his main phone and
extension mobility profile are associated with his account as well as an
account called ICD_RMUser.

CCM 4.1(3)
CSR 3.5(3)

Thanks!

Steve

This communication is from a law firm and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender for instructions concerning return or destruction, and do not use or disclose the contents to others.