[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.0.(1) Installation Problem

Alessandro Bertacco alessandro.bertacco at lanservice.it
Mon Oct 1 11:38:31 EDT 2007

Hi every one.

Have you ever had a problem during the CUCM 6.0.(1) DVD installation? The problem is that.

After the server DL 320 G2 boot up from the DVD drive of the CUCM 6.0.(1) System Disk, the system ask me to configure all requested parameter, Ip address, NTP, ecc...the installation should begin, but, Xserver windows appear and I see a Red Hat Enterprise installation ask me the partition configuration of the HardDrive, after that the installation show me a unrecoverable error and stop.

Any idea???

Thank you very much

Alessandro Bertacco
Network Engineer