[cisco-voip] Webdialer+Outlook+Forced Authorization Code

Ahmed Elnagar aelnagar at ACT-EG.COM
Tue Oct 2 04:15:55 EDT 2007

Yes I had the same problem with attendant console and she had to dial the FAC from its telephone pad.

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Wes Sisk
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:36 PM
To: Cucumber Green
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Webdialer+Outlook+Forced Authorization Code

generally will not be possible as FAC/CMC was not implemented for CTI in initial implementation.

even after it was implemented it is a separate CTI message/call.  Outlook would have to make specific system calls to invoke fac/cmc feature

You can see info on the FAC specific messages here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_usage_guide_chapter09186a00802e2aa0.html

CTIERR_FAC_CMC_REASON_CMC_NEEDED

Client Matter Code (CMC) is required to offer the call

/Wes

Cucumber Green wrote:

Currently have Webdialer + Outlook working, but when users try to dial telephone numbers that require FAC they need to enter the FAC code on the IP telephone pad,

How can I send the FAC from Outlook contact´s phone number?

I have tried adding some commas after the telephone number, then the FAC, but outlook (2003) says the phone number has invalid digits... :(

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48252/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC> , not web links.