[cisco-voip] VGW over VPN

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:58:10 EDT 2007

I have the following topology

LAN -- VGW -- MetroE -- VPN Concentrator -- layer 3 switch -- CM

I have two ethernet interfaces on the VGW.  I have bound the voice stuff to
the LAN side of the VGW.  all works fine except I can't update the VGW
config via MGCP.  I'm guessing that the ccm-manager stuff is binding to the
wrong interface as all voice stuff works correctly.  it's just new changes
like what phone to ring.  The are all FXO ports.

Give me an idea as to why the configs don't download.

I have all the normal ccm, mgcp, commands.  its just changes i'm having
issues with.

Thanks

Scott