[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.X/6.X and LDAP

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Tue Oct 2 19:54:13 EDT 2007

My problem is the formatting of the phone numbers. The Active Directory
has already been populated with phone number but when they were
populated the were so with brackets and dashes and spaces etc, which
don't work for CM. Has anyone else found a way to script a mass edit for
these fields in AD?

Ryan