[cisco-voip] CallFwd NOAN and CallFwd Busy not using VM Profile

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Tue Oct 2 19:22:47 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have a setup as follows.

Analog Line ------->

PlAR'ed to ext 5555 ------->

Voip peer pointing 5555 to CM----->

Hunt Pilot in CM pointing 5555 to Unity---->

Routing rule sends 5555 to Site Auto Attendant CallHandler ---->

When Caller selects option "1" the call is transferred "release to
switch" to the Subscriber at that extenstion --->

if the on NoAnswer or Busy it is suppose to be sent back to Unity to
that specific users mailbox. This is where it breaks, it is send me back
to Unity but I'm getting "Open Tree" instead of the subscriber mailbox.

The subscriber mailbox's are actually 10 digits but their CallManager
extensions are 4 digits. I am using a VoiceMail Profile Mask to prefix
the 4 digit local to 10 digits before it goes back into Unity. This
seems to be what is not working, because when I use Unity Tools
CallViewer, I see the forwarding station as the 4 digit local instead of
the 10 digit local. This behavior only occurs with inbound calls through
the h.323 gw. When you call the same pilot from an IP phone everything
works fine. Also if you CFWDALL from the Subscriber extension it also
works fine, it just fails on CFWD BUSY and CFWD Noan

This is a CallManager 5.1(2)b to Unity 4.2 setup.

Ryan

Attention:

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  Disclosure to any person other than the named recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this information and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of UNIS LUMIN Inc. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  UNIS LUMIN Inc. and any of its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Thank you.