[cisco-voip] RTMT on CCM5.1

Nick Kassel Nick.Kassel at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 06:37:50 EDT 2007

That's what I get as well.

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Sebastián Graña
Sent: 02 October 2007 21:47
To: Wes Sisk; Jason Aarons (US)
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] RTMT on CCM5.1

Sorry Wes, this is what I get when searching for this bug in the bugtoolkit.

CSCsf08244 Bug Details

Information contained within Bug ID CSCsf08244 is currently under review for publishing on Bug Toolkit and will be available soon. The publishing team has been automatically alerted to expedite the review of this bug. Try back in an hour or two as we prioritize bugs based on this notification. Further, you may add this bug to your watch group to be notified when the bug is made available to you.

Thank you very much for your post.

Regards