[cisco-voip] R: Very Strange Behaviour

zohaib shabir zohaibshabir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:50:32 EDT 2007

Actually gateways are registered to the cluster not to individual CM, At
least this is the case in CM 4.X but from your working it seems in CM
5.Xthis has changed. I have in my environment both CM
4.2 registered to gateway and it works with or without using the preference
command, so probably i think there is a change in behavior as far as i can
tell in CM 5x

--
Regards,
Zohaib Shabir