[cisco-voip] Using ERSPAN to mirror voice traffic for voice recording [C1]

david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com
Thu Oct 4 10:14:08 EDT 2007

Hello list .

We are actually deploying IPT in here and i am working on the voice
recording part of this project .
I am actually thinking of using ERSPAN to mirror the voice traffic to our
voice recorders on each of the our different building .
Each individual access switches will have two ERSPAN session (s1 and s2)
to send the voice traffic  the way down to the destinations switches where
the Voice recorders will be plugged .

Does anyone of you has already done the same thing ? Any input will be
more than welcome .

Thanks

David Ponsdesserre
London Telecom and Network
Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.