[cisco-voip] Antw: Analog phones cant transfer calls on2811acting asH323 gw to UCM 4.2 (3)

Cucumber Green greencucumber2007 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 10:43:21 EDT 2007

Hey guys, my IOS doesnt support SCCP for FXS ports (12.4(3g)). So I did this to make it work:

  First, I downloaded the following TCL script
             app-h450-transfer.2.0.0.9.zip
from
             http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-iostsp

  Then added the following configuration

  !
  voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 h323
  !
  voice class h323 1
 h225 timeout tcp establish 3
  !
  application
 service transfer_app flash:app-h450-transfer.2.0.0.9.tcl
  paramspace english language en
  paramspace english index 1
  paramspace english location flash:prompts/en
  paramspace english prefix en
  tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_music_xferee_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_author_fail_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_busy_tone_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_dest_blocked_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_dest_busy_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_disconnected_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_enter_dest_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_fast_busy_tone_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_music_xferto_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_no_dest_entered_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_no_service_available_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_operator_is_busy_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_reenter_dest_ulaw.au
tftp-server flash:prompts/en/en_ringback_tone_ulaw.au
  !
  dial-peer voice 10 pots
 service transfer_app
 destination-pattern 50001
 port 0/1/0
!
dial-peer voice 20 pots
 service transfer_app
 destination-pattern 50002
 port 0/1/1
!
dial-peer voice 1 voip
 preference 1
 service transfer_app
 destination-pattern 1...
 session target ipv4:x.x.x.x
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g729r8 bytes 40
 ip qos dscp cs3 media
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
!
dial-peer voice 4 voip
 preference 2
 service transfer_app
 destination-pattern 1...
 session target ipv4:y.y.y.y
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g729r8 bytes 40
 ip qos dscp cs3 media
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
!

  Hookflash works now but I think I will  try downloading a better IOS later, and will use SCCP to get all the features working.

  Thanks for all the replies.

Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:
          oh great....the various feature modes, one of which is called feature.

  i couldn't get over that the first time i read it. now it makes me laugh.