[cisco-voip] MGCP FXO port and sending no digits in CCM 5.x

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:03:27 EDT 2007

Is there another trick to doing this in CCM 5.x then 4.x? In 4.x I
would set up the route pattern as say 1234. and do a PreDot digit
strip. I tried this in CCM 5.x for a MGCP FXO port going to a paging
system and it did not work, said unknown number and gave reorder tone
when route pattern was 1234.  but 1234 works and connects but sends
1234 out port which doesn't work with the paging system.  I made it
H323 but was wondering how to just have a FXO port go offhook and send
no digits with MGCP in 5.x.