[cisco-voip] CCM Web Page performance issues, aka 'Loading, Please Wait' (a rant)

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:52:26 EDT 2007

Yeah, cuz being annoyed for 15 seconds while you have to type in your
credentials into the java console, and having to install mcafee is
much worse than the 500 hours each year you will waste while waiting
for a ccm web page to load...

Stick with CCM 4.3...

The weird thing is that ccm 6 is easily twice as bad as ccm 5... if
this progression continues, I figure by ccm 10 it will take two hours
to search for a phone.

Jonathan