[cisco-voip] A little Fun

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:53:16 EDT 2007

But then you miss the depth of their skill...

Personally, if a CCNA doesn't know what ARP is or does, he might as
well use that cert to wipe his butt with for all it's worth...

A better one would be:

Explain how hold-down works for a distance-vector routing protocol...

Explain the IP Phone registration process...

etc...

I am not a fan of the factoid questions... I prefer the scenarios...
cuz if they can't shoot trouble, it is unlikely they can do
anything...

Jonathan