[cisco-voip] Access restrictions AXL/SOAP CCM4.2

Dietmar db7td at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 16:18:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

while playing a little with the AXL/SOAP interface of CCM 4.2, I realized that
every authenticated user is able to read and modify (!) ALL settings, even
these of phones/lines that are not assigned to that user.

I would have expected that a user can only modify his own settings with the
AXL/SOAP interface. Hopefully, this is true and someone has an idea what is
wrong with my CCM settings ;-). Any hints?

Thanks,
  Dietmar