[cisco-voip] CM5.13 No More CFwdAll IN CCMUser?? WAD?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Oct 10 14:34:00 EDT 2007

If it's by design it would be in the release notes or documented
somewhere, ask the Cisco CSE to show where it's documented. If it's not
documented it's a bug.

 I would give your Cisco AM the case number and have them escalate, if
you don't have a Cisco AM ask to speak to the manager.  I'm with you, I
think it's a bug and they haven't removed CFwdAll from CCMUser.

I've found sometimes it takes 2-3 tries to find the right person at TAC
that is informed; when you have thousands of employees (some outsourced)
you sometimes have a problem with knowledge dissemination.