[cisco-voip] CM5.13 No More CFwdAll IN CCMUser?? WAD?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:42:41 EDT 2007

you go........ I wish there was a way with Cisco tac that as a high
percentage of your tickets continue to be escalate your default TAC engineer
level would also go up.

<rant>

I'm tired of continuing to get the new guy and the tickets take forever
because the new guy trys and trys then transfers you to someone else then
they transfer you to someone who actually knows something.

</rant>

People who only call for the hard stuff should be able to get to a teir
three person automatically.

just my two cents.

Scott