[cisco-voip] Intercom History

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 11 10:02:18 EDT 2007

No the intercom is only in 6.x however the phone load included with
SR5d added support for that feature.  The phone however isn't smart
enough to know that the CM it's registering with supports the feature
or not so it always shows the intercom history.

I'll echo Wes' request to let your account team know if you don't
like this.  Marketing needs to hear from the field about things like
this.

-Ryan

On Oct 9, 2007, at 7:08 PM, STEVEN CASPER wrote:

Thanks I will do so. Is Intercom a feature in 4.1.3 with the addition
of the service release 5d? Can not find any documentation on it.

 >>> "Wes Sisk" <wsisk at cisco.com> 10/9/2007 3:15 PM >>>
phone loads are backward compatible.  Intercom history, like missed/
received/placed calls, is stored in the phone and therefore sorted
before directories URL features.  Let your account team know this is
undesirable please.

/wes