[cisco-voip] CCVP Certification

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:50:59 EDT 2007

Actually, the way it is tested on the GWGK exam, a lot of people
haven't touched gateways, either.

I thought it was going to be an MGCP/H.323 exam, but it wasn't. It is
about the relationship between gateways and gatekeepers (if you know
about Gatekeepers, you will know what I am talking about...)

Jonathan