[cisco-voip] CCVP Certification

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:14:39 EDT 2007

I did the GW GK exam couple of weeks back and the entire exam is based on
Cisco Voice GW and GK cisco press book, exam is easy if you go through book
, it does have couple of simulations where you need to configure zones on
the Gk , but the book does cover a lot of stuff, Overall I didnt find the
exam that tuff.

Unicast me if you need more help regarding GW GK.

Aman