[cisco-voip] Triple Unity servers...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:54:32 EDT 2007

So, I have to do this on Tuesday, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas...

The plan is to install the primary and secondary Unity servers without
TTS and then run the Failoverconfig.exe to mate them together...
Pretty simple (I hope).

The question is about this third Unity server, the dedicated TTS
box... how do I link that to the Unity twins?

Not finding a lot of love on Cisco's website here... (no mention
anywhere of the concept of a dedicated TTS box)...

Jonathan