[cisco-voip] Home user

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:55:39 EDT 2007

We have a combanation of 877, ASA5505, and more recently and will continue
forward, Cisco's Phone Proxy.  No VPN neccessary!!  But the nice part about
the ASA is that it has two PoE ports.  but I'm not much for troubleshooting
VPN Lan2Lan connections so the Phone proxy is nice.  I guess it's all
personal preference.  Remimber to put a sticker on the phones not to dial
911 or have CER that can take care of it.

Scott