[cisco-voip] CUPS6 integration to Exchange Calendaring

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:05:56 EDT 2007

Jason, Are you speaking about the SSL cert that I use for url such as:

https://exchangeserver/Exchange/Jsteinberg/Calendar/

Matt, where did you hear it wasn't working in CUPS 6.0.1 ?  It is
mentioned in the release notes for 6.0.1.  Is there a bug filed
against it?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/6_0_1/rel_notes/cup601rn.html#wp478329