[cisco-voip] cisco 7921 wpa setting

Jerky lists at jerkys.org
Mon Oct 22 15:18:00 EDT 2007

I don't have access to a 7921 but I have played around with WPA on
the 7920. I don't know if this helps since I haven't seen the 7921 UI
but on the 7920 it was Menu -> Profiles -> Network Profiles  From
there you can modify an existing one or make a new profile. Once
you've chosen a profile 802.11b Configuration is the area you're
looking for.

jeff