[cisco-voip] cucm 6 and TAPS

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Tue Oct 23 08:27:56 EDT 2007

I guess this free version is licensed for installation on a standalone
server, unlike the CM 4.x bundle? I have a customer that is taking advantage
of the bundled five seats on CM 4.1 but need to upgrade to 6.0 to get off
Windows 2000 to comply with their parent division's security policies. I
guess I will have to sell them an extra MCS to be able to install UCCX onto?

-Adam