[cisco-voip] ccm 5.0(4) --> 5.1(2)

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 24 09:45:06 EDT 2007

download the upgrade file.
either burn to DVD or put on SFTP server
login to the platform page (http://server/iptplatform)
use upgrade menu.

it is this process:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/
products_upgrade_guides09186a0080792e84.html#wp38710

/Wes

On Sep 16, 2007, at 8:18 AM, Olafsen Her grmpf wrote:

General question about upgrading 5.0(4) to 5.1(2),

I have read the upgrade guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/
voicesw/ps556/products_upgrade_guides09186a0080792e84.html#wp43371 )
but I just don't know where to start to be honest, which patch to
download or if I need the DVD's and reboot and do the upgrade install
thing ...... – clueless-

Couldn’t even find documentation on the “Using Cisco Unified
CallManager Upgrade Utility” –
  there seems to be a lot of documentation when upgrading from 4.x
but from 5.0(x) though ): !?

could someone help me with the right steps to perform an upgrade, I
am not even sure which patches to download…

any help much appreciated and sorry for the n00b post, I am kind of
new to the CCM VoIP world of ccm/ucm

Olaf