[cisco-voip] External Callers can not leave long voice messages -UCM 6.0.1 Business Edition

Daniel Argueta daniel.argueta at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 11:09:30 EDT 2007

Something similar happened to me...my fix was rather simple though...it started happening after we re-arranged the network infrastructure and I noticed the speed/duplex on the server were hardset....the switch was not...so we had a lot of packets drop and a lot of collisions which caused this same thing to happen........it's one simple thing to check..