[cisco-voip] Upgrade Hardware Question

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:50:32 EDT 2007

Yes it will work but don't do it...! I've got a project starting next week
to fix exactly this problem. This particular customer took it upon
themselves last year to upgrade their entire IPT environment and in the
process they juggled all their servers around. They've since been having
chronic Unity issues that have been going on for months now (very likely
unrelated to the server swap). They've been working with TAC over the last
couple months and since TAC can't seem to figure out the issue they've asked
that all servers go back to the appropriate platform before they will
proceed with additional troubleshooting. This was obviously not TAC first
response, they will work with you the best that they can HOWEVER they can,
and in this case have, asked to retask the servers back to their appropriate
roles. IPC for CM, ECS for UNITY and CCX for IPCC.

My $0.02
Ted