[cisco-voip] Arc Consoles losing connection

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 26 12:57:09 EDT 2007

Nick,

In that case it appears the phone stayed registered.  Next step are to
check the processes in play between ARC and CM:

ARC--(tsp or jtapi)--CTIManager---CCM---Phone

I would get the CTIManager SDI and SDL logs from CM next and search for
errors.  In CM3.x and 4.x CTI SDL errors are strings that begin with
'0x8CC'.  The CTI SDL lines usually include the device name as well

If you're going to TAC, then get both the CTIManager CTI/SDL and the CM
SDI/SDL from all nodes in the cluster around the time of the phone outage
(+/- 10 mins).  Open a TAC case and send me the case number.

/Wes