[cisco-voip] Arc Consoles losing connection

Nick Kassel Nick.Kassel at ipitomi.com
Fri Oct 26 10:09:29 EDT 2007

Wes

One of the phones attached to an Arc console has just gone down again,
when I checked the network statistics screen on the phone the elapsed
time was showing over 10 hours which was the time we would have rebooted
it yesterday. However the Debug Display still shows the Last=CM
Closed-TCP message which I now understand means it has tried to fail
over the back up call manager.

Is there anywhere else I could check for information on why this phone
may be losing connection with the primary Call manager.