[cisco-voip] Ughh DST Issues!

Dark Fiber d4rkf1ber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:51:59 EDT 2007

CallManagers show the correct time and time zone, but the phones all
show the incorrect time now.  They are one hour behind, so basically
they changed over this weekend based on the old schedule and not the
new schedule which should be next weekend.

I have tried resetting the phones but that didn't do anything.

Since the CallManagers are all correct I don't know what else to do or
try at this point.

Any thoughts?   I have checked the date and time group in CallManager
it is right, the CallManagers themselves show the correct date and
time.  But the phones are off an hour.