[cisco-voip] Ughh DST Issues!

Dark Fiber d4rkf1ber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:33:33 EDT 2007

Awfully witty and insightful there.  Happy monday morning to you to. :-P

As per the FN:

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_field_notice09186a00807d3d9e.shtml

"Cisco Unified IP Phone models 7910G, 7910G+SW, 7940G and 7960G (SCCP)
 Time information comes from Cisco Unified CallManager / CallManager
Express. Update CallManager or CallManager Express to correct the new
DST dates."

Well like I said the patches were applied to the CallManagers and they
are obviously working as they showed the correct time and everything.
And based on the FN 7940s and 7960s get there time from CallManagers
obviously.  So it doesn't indicate you need to do anything on the
phones right?

CallManager 4.1(3)sr4d

All phones are 7960s running P00308000400 which as I understand is an SCCP load.

So CallManagers are patched and working fine and show correct time.
Phones are 7960s with an SCCP load, and based on the FN they should
just get time from CallManagers.

Any thoughts as to what I am missing or overlooking here?