[cisco-voip] Nortel vs Cisco (live keypad feature)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Oct 31 23:03:56 EDT 2007

I believe Cisco calls this "on-hook" dialing. I believe it used to work with
7970s, but with the introduction of Abbreviated Dialing (and the AbbrDial
softkey and no ability to disable it - why on earth would you want to do
that?) you have to press the dial softkey.

I can see/appreciate the live keypad feature. I'd like it.

Not as much as being able to forward non-prime lines, but nonetheless.