[cisco-voip] CRS Editor 5.0 Stand Alone Mode

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:23:40 EDT 2008

We just ran into this problem the other day on-site at a call center...
didn't know about the bug until we needed to load the editor without a
server connection of course. We left it trying to open for about 20 minutes,
all it did was just shut down.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Jimmy Pale <voipjockey at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Has anyone had issues with the CRS Editor for 5.0 not working in stand
> alone mode? It appears that without a connection to an Express server it
> will not run as it did with previous versions. It tries to connect, fails,
> states that it will login in stand alone mode, and then it never opens. If
> anyone has run into this and has found a workaround or has an explanation
> please share.
>

> Many Thanks!

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations