[cisco-voip] Hunt-list/line group question

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:10:23 EDT 2008

By the way, CCM 4.2 has Log into Hunt Groups as a base feature (change
softkey template for OnHook to include HLog).

You can imbed multiple line groups into a hunt list, and set the
features for busy and no answer for each line group (to try next
member then next line group, etc.)

You can set the maximum hunt timer (to hunt through all lists, max is
300 seconds).

I would probably route the calls through a CTI RP, then go to the hunt
pilot so you can utilize the personal preferences on the CTI RP for
CFNC when busy or no answer.

Jonathan