[cisco-voip] Hunt-list/line group question

Benny Giebens BGI at Helios-it.com
Thu Apr 3 05:04:12 EDT 2008

Hi all,

At our company we use a lot Hunt-pilot-hunt list-line groups, where
users can login to line groups via a soft we made using soap.

We also have a redirection of some lines to a third party company after
hours.

Problem with line groups is that redirection on phone does not work for
calls coming in from the hunt pilot.

On the hunt pilot you can set forward options but you need to specify a
timer and there is our problem.

Sometimes no one is logged in on a hunt pilot (because we all use
extension mobility), and then the forward should be immediately.

Sometines people are logged in on 4 different line groups with an
overflow of 20 seconds, so if we the forward to 1 minute, the people in
the last line group don't receive the call...

If we could put a phone into a line group, and if a call arrives on that
phone it always (also if the calls comes in via a hunt pilot) forwards
the call to an external nbr., we could make a "callcenter" line group
and put this in every hunt-pilot...

Has someone any idea on how we can configure something like this?

PS. We have callmanager 4.2(3)sr2b