[cisco-voip] Meet Me for External Users

Alfred Smith alfred.smith50 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 11:20:34 EDT 2008

Jonathan and James

I will give your instructions a try.
Thank you both!

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com>
To: Alfred Smith <alfred.smith50 at yahoo.com>
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:06:55 AM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Meet Me for External Users

Step 1 - Create a translation for the outside DID to a Unity CTI RP
that CFA's to Unity.
Steps 2 - Create a CH on Unity that plays a message telling them they
are about to be placed into conference and to hit 0 (for the operator)
if they get a message the conference is unavailable. Make the after
greeting action to attempt transfer for the next CH you will create:
Step 3 - Create a second CH in Unity with a transfer rule to the
MeetMe conference number. Set it up to supervise the transfer, ask the
caller's name and announce the caller. Make the error greeting to go
to the operator.

Now, caller calls in, gets over to unity, here's message, gets asked
their name, and is announced to the MeetMe... if the MeetMe isn't
started they should get transferred to the operator or a fast busy...
one of those...

Just make sure they don't call in before the conference has started.

Jonathan