[cisco-voip] Subsciber refusing to join cluster

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Sun Apr 6 06:06:24 EDT 2008

I need help on adding a subscriber server to a cluster. I did create the subscriber on the Publisher, and after some time installing subscriber, at the point of joining to Publisher I get the following message "The configuration validation with ZAMDH06056 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.) failed. The server could not send /receive UDP packets to the Publisher on port 8500. Is network connection to ZADMH06056 up? Is the MTU size correct for this network? Does the network allow packet fragments?" We can ping this server from the voice VLAN, and I can ping Subscriber IP from Publisher, so we don't think we have network connectivity issues here.

Kind Regards

Louis

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"