[cisco-voip] Suggestion Req:G/W and G/K labs {confused}

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:21:29 EDT 2008

Hi to all,

I will be appearing to G/W and G/K exam. I am able to do basic lab with h.323 and mgcp, but I am confused what to for SIP as i don't have CCM 5/6 and any other sip proxy server. Further what to do about the IP-IP G/W part. I think it requires separate ios feature license. I have 2611/21 and 2651XM series routers and CCM 4.1.

Another thing is that does Cisco IP Communicator 2.1 works with CCM 4.x? If yes, are there any special requirements!

If any one have some lab guide please share... I am thinking that I might fail this time!

Need advice.

Regards,

Syed Khalid Ali