[cisco-voip] Suggestion Req:G/W and G/K labs {confused}

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Tue Apr 8 15:12:36 EDT 2008

The Brunt of the exam is GK, IP-IP GW, and Basic GW. SIP is covered but not as extensively. Be sure to know The basic SIP stuff but hit the other stuff harder. If you do not have a good understanding of IP-IP GW you will probably crash and burn, Make sure you understand it fully before attempting to Take the test. Hope this helps.

Jorge Rodríguez Aguila
CCNA,CCVP,CRMCS
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant
Netxar Technologies